We help motivate, engage and inspire your alumni, community and donors by bringing your unique story to life.
Level5 understands the challenges facing institutions of higher education in areas of fundraising, engagement and support including:
Capital Campaign Launches and Concluding Events
Global and Regional Road Shows
Alumni & Reunion Programming
High-Level Donor Events
Level5 helps forward thinking institutions craft their most inspiring stories and determine the best way to share those stories with their donors, alumni, faculty, students, staff, and the local and global communities they impact.
Using the latest storytelling techniques, theatricality and technology, Level5 designs experiential programs that connect emotionally, deepen engagement, and inspire action.
From design through delivery, Level5 partners with schools to ensure coordination of every aspect of the project including audio/visual and media production.
Gators go greater
Established in 1853, the University of Florida has a long history of leading research and fundraising efforts to make a difference in Florida and around the world. Level5 partnered with the university to launch their 4th comprehensive campaign, “Go Greater” with a goal of $3 billion. Our team of experienced strategists, designers and producers developed and designed a production that included creative messaging, media creation and full production staging to educate and excite the audience.
- Recognize the achievements and leadership of the past three UF campaigns
- Celebrate the growth and improved ranking of UF academically, not merely athletically
- Highlight UF’s growing reputation in the fields of the environment, health, innovation
- Expand typical donor base by including members of the Gainesville community, alumni, students and faculty
- Designed “Reflections”, a dinner event the night before the campaign launch to recognize leadership of previous three campaigns, featuring Malcolm Getz — actor, broadway performer, and current UF professor
- Produced launch event for audience of 3000 in UF’s basketball arena the O’Connell Center
- Large format projection technology took audience under the sea and inside the “Tree of Life” highlighting UF’s preeminence in Environmental Sciences
- Introduced audience to Nate Farrell, Gainesville resident and UF Health Center patient whose life was saved due to innovations made on campus
With I, anything is possible
The mission? Kick off the most ambitious campaign in the history of the University of Illinois with an inspiring and memorable live event that leaves audiences proud, excited and committed. Our goals included engaging and inspiring
- Create a “community-wide” event to include not only top donors but also alumni, students, faculty, staff and local Champaign-Urbana residents
- Change perception about the university and it’s progress during the past 10 years of leadership changes, political uncertainty and scandals
- Highlight legacy of innovation at the core of the University as the proof point for future achievements dependent on support
- Distill numerous stories from across campus into a manageable program
- Design additional touch points around campus to launch the event and plan for regional events to engage loyal Illini around the country
- Produced the “With I” event for 3000 in State Farm Center and converted the venue so attendees would experience it like never before
- Interviewed numerous constituents across campus to identify appropriate interdisciplinary stories to share at the event
- Partnered with Advancement Marketing team to also create an on-line resource, “Storied” to live on post-event
- Selected, cast, choreographed and composed music and dance numbers featuring undergraduate and graduate students, professors and alumni to highlight intersections of study
- Designed “festival on the quad” during lunch time on campus to raise awareness of the campaign among students and faculty
“From the initial conversation all the way through the actual kickoff, our experience with Level5 was Level 6! When we say Go Gators, Go Greater, Level5 helped us Go Greater. We owe you and your entire team a debt of gratitude and appreciation. ”
Vice President, Development and Alumni Affairs,
University of Florida
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We would love the opportunity to discuss how we can help you achieve a new level of engagement. Please fill out this form to learn more.